Senior Software Engineer
As one of the fastest growing multi-channel software leaders in Europe and North America, we’d like to strengthen our teams in our Boulder, Colorado office. hybris software is a fast-growing global company offering an opportunity for you to grow and succeed with us!
For the past 12 years, top organizations such as Adidas, Lufthansa, Douglas, Nespresso, Toys’R’Us, Reebok, Pirelli and many more have chosen hybris software. The hybris Enterprise Commerce Platform supports many sales and marketing channels including e-commerce, mobile, call center, and print publications.
hybris software develops innovative software to serve customers in areas like product information management, e-commerce and database publishing. A dedicated network of partners delivers customized implementations of hybris software solutions to an ever-growing number of clients around the globe.
- Minimum Qualification
- BA/BS degree in a computer related field (5+ years of degree relevant experience to degree)
- 5+ years experience in Java programming language
- Solid understanding and practice of agile software development
- Comfortable working in collaborative, fast-paced and highly dynamic work environment
- Deep knowledge and experience in Spring/Spring MVC, TDD, design patterns, simple design and RESTful Services
- Experienced with Source Control Management (Git, Mercurial, SVN)
- Experienced with Ant and Maven
- Good verbal and written English
- Willingness to take responsibility for your and the team’s work without waiting for detailed instructions
- Passion to deliver high-quality working code frequently
- Preferred Qualification
- 7+ years experience in Java programming language similar language and writing multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code
- Experience in developing eCommerce SaaS platforms
- Be technically proactive, influencing the team with innovative and creative ideas
- Design and architect elegant, scalable solutions
- Be an active member of self-empowered Scrum teams producing software according to Agile principles
- Write clean, tested efficient code that fits well with high standards and quality requirements
- Use Enterprise Java (Scalable, Tomcat), Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration, Batch) and RESTful Services in your everyday job
- Perform peer code reviews
- Be at the forefront of enterprise e-commerce development
With this position, we are seeking experienced full stack Java developers who will work on an e-commerce driven data integration product. Candidates must have deep experience designing and developing asynchronous, scalable software.
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris software has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute.
Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and new ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results. At hybris software, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.
Are you interested?
Please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Senior Software Engineer.