hybris: Omni-Channel Commerce Solution for B2C
Today’s always-on consumers create a challenge for B2C brands. They research on mobile, browse in store, connect with a call center, buy on the web, and so on. They expect a consistent, contextualized experience that follows them at every point of their journey.
hybris B2C Commerce gives you the ability to offer innovative, omni-channel brand experiences at every touchpoint, including PC, mobile, tablet, call center, point-of-sale and social media. Create the contextual, relevant engagements from the initial steps of research to customer-centric order handling experiences that inspire your customers to buy more.
- What you see is what you get. Business users can build, manage new web pages or modify existing with our Web Content Management solution.
- Enhance the experience. Deliver targeted, relevant content and options through our advanced personalization. Innovate as far as your imagination will take you.
- Drive revenue with search. Our best-in-class search and navigation functionality allows you to browse and discover products and services you want.
- Scale globally and go omni-channel fast. Stress less at peak times. hybris delivers best-in-class scalability and performance, thanks to our unique Architecture and Technology. Meanwhile, hybris B2C Commerce Accelerator with baked-in internationalization capabilities allowing you to be everywhere with a multi-site, multi-language, multi-currency experience.
- Empower your business. Execute robust product merchandising without IT involvement. hybris B2C Commerce gives power back to business users.
- Scale and grow. Our modern architecture built on open standards speeds up time to market, lowers operational costs and increases ROI. hybris Extend is a plug-and-play marketplace that lets you bring more innovation to your investment.
Every functionality we bring to them [customers], they are using. They use the website as a tool to prepare to shop in-store. They go online and check the brands in the store, check the hours, the products; they want to see online what’s in the store.Alexandre Aubry, CIO at Groupe Galeries Lafayette Read More