hybris is the future of commerce. We need your expertise to strengthen our team in North America!
With operations in 18 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
As a member of the hybris North American Customer Management team, the Customer Manager will support hybris’ growth by building long-term strategic relationships with our customers that will translate into solid customer references and additional business opportunities.
If you are committed to customer success, have strong communication and presentation skills as well as solid organizational and management capabilities, AND you are a highly motivated, self-driven and eager to take a lead role in the e-commerce industry, then we want to hear from you!
- Here is a list of challenges you will face
- Provide strategic direction/insight and product information to customers; help customer design their roadmap and ensure that they leverage the hybris platform to its fullest
- Define yearly customer management plans that address governance, program roadmap, new requirements (business, features and channels) budgeting, etc.
- Be the internal advocate and escalation point for our customers and facilitate their access to hybris supporting services (professional services, support and maintenance, training, etc.)
- Actively participate in customer marketing and communications strategies
- Generate and qualify new opportunities (additional licenses and professional services) and renew maintenance and support agreements
- Support the sales and finance teams, as required
- Your Qualifications
- BA or Master degree in Computer Science, Management, Marketing or equivalent
- Strong understanding of cross-channel commerce strategy and platforms
- 5-10 years of experience in customer/account management
- Experience in eCommerce strategy and project implementation
- Experience in software sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong ability to find solutions to complex problems
- Ability to deliver on time, as promised
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Passionate individual with a creative mind and strong business sense
- Availability to travel (10% to 15%) 1 or 2 times a month, 1-3 days each time, not major
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you passionated and motivated? Then this position is for you!
Please apply by sending us your CV at email@example.com and mentioning the title of Customer Manager.
(Note : Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank you for you interest in hybris!)
We look forward to meeting you!
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.