Director Project Delivery
hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in our Montreal office, we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
Reporting directly to the VP Professional Services for North America, you will provide strategic and tactical leadership for the delivery of eCommerce software implementations and support services to clients in North America. You will direct a team of 60+ software professionals to achieve outstanding quality and client satisfaction in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Your Responsibilities
- Drive customer value and customer satisfaction through the full customer life cycle, including implementation and the ongoing support of eCommerce software.
- Lead the Professional Services team including project managers, business analysts, software developers, QA and support analysts.
- Develop, monitor and optimize the Professional Services delivery strategy, including the transition to a new technology platform and Agile methodology.
- Collaborate across functional groups within the organization, including Product Development, Sales and Finance to deliver on customer requirements and expectations.
- Motivate and inspire the team through the effective use of communications, training and performance feedback combined. The role requires a passion to succeed, honesty and a good sense of humor.
- Your Qualifications
- Track record of exceptional professional services results and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to build, motivate and evolve a world-class professional services organization on an international scale.
- Expertise in enterprise-class software.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to simultaneously manage multiple initiatives.
- Proven ability to drive operational excellence in a complex and evolving technology environment including taking leadership in improving process and structure ideally in an Agile development environment.
- Excellent interpersonal & intercultural communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- 10+ years of experience in technology focused software and software services including at least 5 years leading a global professional services organization.
- Ecommerce knowledge and experience is a definite asset.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required. French is a definite asset.
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time.
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to a gym and excellent benefits.Are you interested?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Director, Project Delivery