hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in our Montreal office, we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
We are searching for a Financial Analyst to join our team. Reporting directly to the Corporate Controller, this Financial Analyst contributes to the monthly analysis of the financial performance and is involved in other financial and accounting projects within our fast growing company. The position requires organization and autonomy. Our work environment offers an interesting mix of opportunities, a collaborative and energetic team. If you are a highly motivated, self driven and eager to take a lead role in the e-commerce industry, then we want to hear from you.
- Your Responsibilities
- Contribute to the production of Monthly and Quarterly financial reports
- Prepare financial and profitability analysis
- Prepare and analyse budget and variances
- Calculate sales commissions
- Participate in the implementation of new systems
- Implement internal controls
- Work on special projects
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, accounting, finance
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- CPA designation
- Bilingual in English and French (verbal and written)
- Attention to details and high organizational skills
- Master the MS Office suite (very good knowledge of Excel is required)
- Excellent time-management
- Analytical skills and good judgement
- Strong abilities in team work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to a gym and excellent benefits.
Are you interested?
Please apply at email@example.com referring to Financial Analyst