IT Support Technician
As one of the fastest growing multi-channel software leaders in Europe and North America, we’d like to strengthen our teams in our Montreal office. hybris is a fast-growing global company, which means you have a great opportunity to grow and succeed with us!
For the past fourteen years, top organizations such as Adidas, Lufthansa, Nespresso, Toy’s’R’Us, Reebok, Pirelli have chosen hybris. The hybris suite supports a number of sales and marketing channels including e-commerce, mobile, Call Center and Print Publications.
hybris Canada Inc, is searching for an IT Support Technician to join it’s team. As an IT Support Technician you will be responsible for ensuring the availability of IT systems and applications for over 500 employees worldwide (and growing). We provide service and support to internal teams and senior VP’s on Windows Platform, Mac and desktop application-related issues. The role involves close cooperation with other support teams, application programmers and third party vendors by handling operations, requests, incidents and problems, providing documentation, and implementing new products.
- Your Responsibilities
- Monitoring help desk requests (incidents, fulfillment requests) and responding promptly to them.
- Monitoring and inventorying IT equipment .
- Supporting the software distribution and management processes, including packaging of applications and troubleshooting of software installation issues, and maintaining the software distribution infrastructure .
- Participating in the management and maintenance of printers, conferencing systems, servers, switches, and firewalls .
- Participate in phone system support.
- Conducting regular service on IT equipment.
- Testing of new and changed components being introduced into the Windows environment.
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining documentation for end users and support personnel.
- Occasionally 24/7 on-call duty.
- Your Qualifications
- Relevant completed education in the field of IT Administration.
- Minimum of 2 years experience operating as an IT support technician in a windows domain based infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in providing support and troubleshooting of Windows operating systems.
- An understanding of Microsoft Active Directory (GPO, OU, Groups).
- Profound Desktop software knowledge, including Microsoft Office (applications and plugins), Adobe Suite, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft IE.
- TCP/IP Networking (addressing, static routing, protocols, configuration, troubleshooting).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute.
Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to a gym and excellent benefits.Are you interested?
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to IT Support Technician