Manager, Analyst Relations
hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in our New York, Boston or Montreal office, we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
The Manager, Analyst Relations acts as a link between industry analysts and hybris stakeholders and executives.
- Your Responsibilities
- Developing and monitoring an analyst report calendar for coverage potential
- Establish processes for ongoing communication and education of industry analysts
- Work with hybris stakeholders to secure positive analysts reports, and deliver quality information to analysts
- Work with analyst firms to complete research reports and whitepapers
- Facilitating analyst briefings and interviews during specific events
- Securing analyst quotes for press releases
- Preparing analyst briefing tours, presentations, and documents
- Oversee budget, analysis and recommendations for purchased analyst research services
- Responding to analyst inquiries, monitoring briefings, ensuring that deliverables are provided and suggesting research topics
- Your Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or a technology related field is preferable
- Three to five years of experience with a high-tech vendor
- Experience with corporate communications and a marketing background with an overall understanding of company technology and products.
- Experience in a Public Relations role is desirable
- Self-starter with relentless commitment to success
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including effective written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent negociation skills
- Willingness to travel internationally as needed
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.Are you interested?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Manager, Analyst Relations