Manager, Quality Assurance
hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in our Montreal office, we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
hybris Canada Inc., is searching for Manager, Quality Assurancer to join its team in our Professional Services department. Responsible for managing and leading a team of testing professionals in providing a broadrange of test services and solutions, ensuring established standards are met and planned objectives are achieved.
- Your Responsibilities
- Lead the team in planning, preparing and executing effective test efforts and walkthroughs and manage, create, and deliver testing strategies and plans
- Ensure the test process, methodologies and tools are applied appropriately and that test phase entry/exit criteria are agreed to by stakeholders and applied by the test team
- Communication and understanding of the impact to testing for scope changes to the project management team both from a timeline/cost and a risk perspective
- Prioritize testing tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure testing activities are completed as scheduled
- Manage and support the team in creating reusable test assets for both manual and automated test scripts
- Manage the defect process ensuring defects are documented, tracked and reported to facilitate timely fixes
- Your Qualifications
- University degree in a related field
- Scrum Master Certificate, an asset
- Over 10 years of experience in a QA role
- Experience with test automation frameworks/tools
- 3+ years experience in using agile methods on projects, ideally Scrum
- Very good English language skills (verbal & written)
- Achievement orientation, creative thinking and enthusiasm
- Open-minded, strong in communication
- Team player
- People management skills
- Conflict management
- Team building skills
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to a gym and excellent benefits.Are you interested?
Please apply at email@example.com referring to Manager, Quality Assurance