Network Operations Center Administrator
As one of the fastest growing multi-channel software leaders in Europe and North America, we’d like to strengthen our teams in our Montreal office. hybris is a fast-growing global company, which means you have a great opportunity to grow and succeed with us!
Top organizations such as Adidas, Lufthansa, Nespresso, Toy’s’R’Us, Reebok, Pirelli have chosen hybris. The hybris suite supports a number of sales and marketing channels including e-commerce, mobile, Call Center and Print Publications.
hybris Canada Inc., is searching for a Network Operations Center Administrator to join its team. As a Network Operations Center Administrator within the Managed Services Team, you will provide support for the managed service systems and applications to ensure ongoing day to day operations in a production environment with a focus on accurate on-time data delivery.
- Your Responsibilities
- Escalate all Critical/High issues to designate support team within SLA guidelines
- Experience Managing/Supporting web based applications
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure timely resolution
- Ability to troubleshoot and find resolutions to complex technical problems
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and Attitude.
- Provides reliable technical support
- Monitors internal platforms utilizing monitoring tools and processes
- Strictly manages assigned deadlines such as maintenance window
- Consistently accesses and reads all NOC communications including shift mail, problem tickets, installation information and technical documentation to keep updated on operational activities
- Ensures all test environments and production servers are operational within the specifications set forth by the owner department and/or service level agreement.
- Consistently follows documented procedures and guidelines related to monitoring systems and platforms
- Understands how systems and platforms operate and interact
- Interfacing with users, other teams and service providers to resolve problems, perform day to day operational tasks, and investigate new technologies and services
- Maintaining equipment inventory records, network problem records and infrastructure topology documentation.
- May be required to perform shift work and/or may be required for on-call coverage and/or after-hours support.
- Your Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years‘ experience in Operations Support, file and script handling and trouble-isolation required.
- Windows, Linux, UNIX expertise.
- HP servers
- Self-motivated, proactive, able to work under stressful conditions
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Good communication skills (English) and capacity/willingness to work in a team environment, knowledge of French is a definite asset.
- Alarm structure and correlation (Cacti, Ops View, Nagios)
- Established experience in the operation, administration and maintenance of enterprise networks and/or server environments.
- Experienced working within a NOC environment;
- Experienced working with Service Now or similar ticketing systems;
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and DNS/DHCP;
- Comfortable resolving low to mid-level alerts and utilizing appropriate diagnostic procedures and tools;
- Basic DBA Knowledge (Triggers, Packages, Functions, Procedures)
- Basic Networking Knowledge
- Experience and knowledge of ITIL - Service Operations
Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV at: email@example.com referring to Network Operations Centre Administrator