Senior Network Administrator
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
As a Network Administrator you will be responsible for all aspect of our Client network administration including router, switch, firewall, and network services such DNS, DHCP and Proxy
- Your Responsibilities
- Ensures daily operational management of network devices deployed in our managed services environment.
- Main responsibilities include: access requests, configuration changes, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, hardware/software upgrades, etc.
- Interface with vendors/third parties and internal partners (Procurement, Contract Management, Tempo) to ensure streamlined delivery of network services for operations and projects.
- Direct and supervise work effort of tech support with Partners.
- Responsible for implementation of, and compliance with, applicable network standards
- Local point of contact for security audits in network domain
- Perform quarterly Resiliency Testing exercises as needed to maintain Business Continuity readiness
- Provides accountability for own scope of work and is expected to take ownership and make complex decisions on a daily basis, including escalations to management
- Interacts with client projects and provides network architecture guidance and operational support for implementation of client connectivity solutions
- Works with other network leads as required to implement global or regional initiatives.
- Network technologies include: Cisco routers and switches, Cisco ASA and Fortinet / Fortigate Firewalls, Fortinet/Fortigate and Aventail VPN concentrators.
- Your Qualifications
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Must display professionalism and confidence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Self directed individual, able to work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skill
- Fast learner
- Min 7 yrs Infrastructure Operations
- Min 5 yrs Network Design and Architecture
- Min 3 yrs Change Management
- Min 7 yrs Routing and Switching
- Min 5 yrs Firewalls
- Min 5 yrs Cisco devices (routers, switches, firewalls)
- Min 5 yrs HP Networking Devices (routers, switches)
- Min 4 yrs Fortinet security devices (Fortigate)
- Min 4 yrs AAA protocols and services (RADIUS, Tacacs, ACS, LDAP)
- Min 4 yrs IPSEC & SSL VPN (Nortel VPN, Juniper SA/MAG, Cisco ASA)
- Min 4 yrs Load Balancing ( F5 Networks, Netscalers)
- HP and/or Cisco certifications
- Technical writing
- Occasional Overtime required < 15%
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris offers a nice work environment and excellent benefits.
Are you interested?
Please apply at email@example.com referring to Senior Network Engineer
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.