Senior Security Analyst
For the past twelve years, top organizations such as Adidas, Lufthansa, Douglas, Nespresso, Toys’R’Us, Reebok, and Pirelli have chosen hybris. The hybris Multichannel Suite supports a number of sales and marketing channels including e-commerce, mobile, call center, and print publications.
As a member of the hybris Security Operations team, you will be responsible for the security of our hosting environment, including the design, planning, documenting, and performance of solutions focused on the hybris eCommerce solution. You will engage with project management, technical leadership, product development and product management to ensure security audit readiness, system service levels, and overall security of the environment and applications. In addition, you will be a member of a team that supports our managed services offering.
- Your Responsibilities
- Establish and enforce guidelines for best practices in security and compliance
- Configuration, daily monitoring, and management of security devices such as web application firewalls, log aggregators, anti-virus, DoS/DDoS mitigation appliances, IDS/IPS, and others
- Configure, monitor, and manage vulnerability assessments and penetration tests against corporate and customer environments
- Research and investigate new and emerging threats and vulnerabilities and participate in security communities
- Ensure hybris maintains compliance in various compliance standards – e.g., PCI DSS II and SSAE16
- Your Qualifications
- Security and Technical Certifications: CCNA, CISSP, CEH.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) and/or 5+ years of job-related experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement technical aspects of PCI DSS II, and other compliance standards
- Knowledge of and ability to administer logging and file Integrity tools
- Knowledge of and ability to administer firewalls and wired and wireless networking: IPv4, IPv6, routing, BGP, VPN
- Knowledge of and ability to identify web attack vectors, e.g., SQL injection, session-hijacking
- Knowledge of and ability to perform Vulnerability Analysis: Investigating public and non-public vulnerabilities, analyzing bugs and holes utilizing different tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of and ability to administer Windows Server 2008, Linux Server (Debian, RedHat), LDAPv3 and/or Windows Active Directory
- Pen-testing and scanning technologies CoreImpact, Immunity Canvas, Saint, Metasploit, Qualys, Retina, ISS, Acunetix Web Scan, Webinspec, AppDetectivePro, Cenzic Desktop, Backtrack, NMAP, Etc.
- Network and Security Administration: firewalls (WatchGuard, Fortinet, Checkpoint NG, Cisco ASA and MS ISA Server), load balancing (F5 BIG-IP) IDS/IPS (ISS, NFR, Snort), sniffers (Observe, Wireshark, TCPDUMP, Cain & Abel, Ettercap, etc.), anti-spam (Postini, McAfee), content filtering (Websense), web servers (IIS, Apache), database servers (MS-SQL, Oracle, Mysql) antivirus/malware (McAfee EPO, Nod32, Panda, Symantec, etc)
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute. Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to a gym and excellent benefits.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV at email@example.com, referring to “Senior Security Analyst”.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.