Senior Software QA Analyst
As one of the fastest growing multi-channel software leaders in Europe and North America, we’d like to strengthen our teams in our Boulder, Colorado office. hybris is a fast-growing global company, which means you have a great opportunity to grow and succeed with us!
For the past twelve years, top organizations such as Adidas, Lufthansa, Douglas, Nespresso, Toys’R’Us, Reebok, and Pirelli have chosen hybris. The hybris Multichannel Suite supports a number of sales and marketing channels including e-commerce, mobile, call center, and print publications.
hybris develops innovative software to serve customers in areas like product information management, e-commerce and database publishing. A dedicated network of partners delivers customized implementations of hybris software solutions to an ever growing number of clients around the globe.
- Minimum Qualification
- BA/BS degree in computer related (3+ year of degree relevant experience to degree)
- 5 years experience in software quality testing
- 3 years experience in Java programming language or one scripting language such as Ruby, Python, Groovy, etc
- Good understanding of test automation
- Good understanding of test methodologies, writing test plan and test cases and debugging
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, highly dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Shows creativity and initiatively to improve testing
- Familiarity with agile development and testing methodologies
- Proven experience in testing of medium to large software systems, preferably web applications.
- Preferred Qualification
- Master's degree in computer science
- 7+ years experience in software quality testing
- Design and develop complex automate functional, smoke and regression test cases
- Analyze test data and providing test report and coverage report
- Manually execute complex test cases
- Developing and monitoring smart test plans
- Design and promote test strategies
- Validate fixed bugs in daily basis
- Design and implement development and test environments
- Evaluate and integrate software quality tools into the quality process
- Proactively establish and maintain communication channels with all stakeholders in the team
- Actively improve hybris’ software quality processes
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute.
Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV at email@example.com referring to Software Tester.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.