Software Developer in Test
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
- Your Responsibilities
- Design and develop automate functional, smoke and regression test scripts
- Implement, maintain and execute manual test cases
- Design and prepare appropriate test data
- Monitor the product quality and report issues
- Validate bug fixes in daily basis
- Proactively communicate test results to all stakeholders
- Evaluate and integrate software quality tools into the quality process
- Actively improve hybris’ software quality processes
- Minimum Qualification
- BA/BS degree computer related (1+ year of degree relevant experience to degree)
- Minimum of 1 year knowledge in Java programming language or one scripting language such as Ruby, Python, Groovy, etc
- Good understanding of test methodologies, writing test plan and test cases and debugging
- 1+ year experience of software automation testing
- Creativity and initiatively to improve testing
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, highly dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Preferred Qualification
- Good understanding of test automation
- Master's degree in computer science
- 2+ years experience in software quality testing
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to a gym and excellent benefits.
Are you interested?
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to Software Developer in Test
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.