Software Engineer - JAVA
As one of the world’s leading eCommerce software companies, we’d like to strengthen our team in Boulder, Colorado. And we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables "OmniCommerce”: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys”R”Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
- Your Responsibilities
- The key responsibilities of this role are the following:
- Be part of our agile teams (we are using Scrum and XP) and work with high-quality code (Unit Test, Continuous Integration) on customizations and solutions with use of Java Enterprise (JSP, Tomcat, JPA/Hibernate), Spring Framework (Core and MVC) and Web Services (including SOA)
- Train your developer skills with constant contact with hybris platform = worldwide leader of e-Commerce platforms, catch opportunity of being certified with SpringSource Certification and others
- Interact with customers and partners, including business analysts, project managers and developers
- Make quality one of your primary goals
- Work proactively and independently
- Enjoy and international environment!
- Your Qualifications
- Ideal candidates for this role will have the following:
- Good verbal and written English
- Computer science degree or equivalent education
- 2+ years Java development experience in a commercial environment - candidates with further relevant experience may be considered for more senior roles
- Good working knowledge of relational databases
- Good knowledge in data processing (SQL, XML)
- Ability to work as part of a self-organizing team
- Good communication skills
- Independent and eager to learn
- Experience in international projects and/or international business
- Experience in the e-Commerce sector
- Good knowledge of peripheral tools (issue tracking, source code management, build & testing).
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Are you interested?
If so, please send your application to email@example.com referring to Software Engineer - Java.
It is the policy and practice of hybris to offer equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees without regards to race, color, age, religion, national origin, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.