Technical Account Manager
As one of the fastest growing multi-channel software leaders in Europe and North America, we’d like to strengthen our teams in our Montreal office. hybris is a fast-growing global company, which means you have a great opportunity to grow and succeed with us!
Top organizations such as Adidas, Lufthansa, Nespresso, Toy’s’R’Us, Reebok, Pirelli have chosen hybris. The hybris suite supports a number of sales and marketing channels including e-commerce, mobile, Call Center and Print Publications.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) manages the Premier services relationship and plays a pivotal role in ensuring that Hybris is considered and viewed as a key technology partner in the successful operation of the customers IT environment and helps position Hybris favorably when technology decisions are made by customers for future needs.
The Technical Account Manager is a positive advocate for both the customer and Hybris and will be a professional representative at all times in this Operational role.
- Your Responsibilities
- Manage, escalate and drive satisfactory resolution of customers’ technical support, service and infrastructure issues.
- Proactively and reactively interface on-site with customers in the management of technical issues as well as collaborating in planning, implementation, skills and knowledge transfer and day-to-day operation of Hybris Managed Services.
- Provide information and recommend best practices for the management of Hybris technologies in accordance with the Hybris Operations Framework (HOF).
- Proactively monitor technical issues pertaining to Hybris Managed Services and make recommendations to reduce the risk/impact of similar future problems.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Service Readiness, Support Engineers, Product Groups & other technical resources.
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of current and pre-released Hybris systems and products, as well as their integration and methods of support delivery.
- Maintain current on industry issues and competitive products.
- Lead in sharing of best practices with team members to contribute to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support.
- The successful candidate will be on call.
- Your Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the high tech industry.
- Account management experience and/or customer engagement responsibility is also a requirement.
- In depth knowledge of at least three of the following products/technologies: Linux, Windows and Oracle/SQL
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong problem and troubleshooting skills
- ITIL Certification(s) is considered an asset
- Technology Certification(s) is considered an asset
We offer a challenging work environment with abundant opportunities for you to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills. hybris has a flat organizational structure allowing all employees the ability to contribute.
Moreover, we encourage the innovative use of new technology and ideas as well as value your enthusiasm to do what it takes to deliver superior results to our clients. At hybris, you will enjoy working with smart, dynamic co-workers.
Are you interested?
Please send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org referring to Technical Account Manager .