Unified Communication (UC) Specialist
hybris is the future of commerce. To strengthen our team in our Montreal office, we need your help - now!
With operations in 15 countries, hybris is the fastest-growing independent provider of commerce software. We help companies around the globe sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device. hybris enables ’OmniCommerce’: state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes that give a business a single view of its customers, products, and orders, and gives its customers a single view of the business.
Over 400 companies have chosen hybris, including global B2B sites such as Starbucks, W.W.Grainger and Thomson Reuters as well as consumer brands Bridgestone, P&G, Toys’R’Us, Levi's, and Galeries Lafayette. Both principal industry analyst firms rank our commerce platform among the top two or three in the world.
As the UC Specialist within the Global IT team, you will play a leading role in defining, establishing, monitoring, maintaining and ensuring the high-availability of Telephony, Tele-Presence and Unified Communication systems Worldwide. Your goal is to design, implement and maintain high-quality, reliable and easy to use systems that will enable our staff, partners and customers to communicate voice, video and contents efficiently; whilst using the device of their choice.
You will be located in Montreal, and report to the Senior Manager of the IT Operations group. As hybris is going through very rapid growth; as the UC specialist you will be in a position to make a large impact by defining and implementing the UC technologies that will be used in all hybris locations around the globe.
- Your Responsibilities
- Maintain Highly Available Phone Systems in all hybris locations
- Design and Implement Phone Systems in new offices
- Maintain the Videoconferencing systems in all offices worldwide
- Define and implement the UC strategy for the Enterprise, to ensure we fulfill the growing needs of our internal and internal customers for UC
- Provide the 3rd level of support for Phone, Conference and UC Systems
- Your Qualifications
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years in experience in Enterprise-class Telephone and Videoconferencing systems
- Exposure to multi office, international IT environments
- Excellent English language skills (verbal & written)
- Proven ability to autonomously take charge of large scale projects, in a multi-site environment
- Creative thinking and enthusiasm is a key to your success
- Ability on occasion to travel to different hybris locations worldwide
- Experience with ASTERISK based PBX technologies
- Experience with Linux-based systems
- Experience with VoIP, SiP technologies
- Experience with ’traditional ’ telephony technologies (PSTN, ISDS, T1/E1, etc…)
- Experience with other PBX technologies (Avaya, Toshiba)
- Experience with Telepresence Systems In multi-site environment (Polycom, Cisco)
- Experience with Virtualization technologies
hybris promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At hybris, you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
hybris offers a nice work environment located downtown Montreal (metro Peel and Central station), free access to a gym and excellent benefits.
Are you interested?
Please send your resume at: email@example.com referring to Unified Communication (UC) Specialist