SAP Hybris Billing for Consumer Industries
By 2020, nearly all store sales will be influenced by digital. The consumer industries of the future will have to capture, analyze and treat a new data value chain coming from novel sources of connected devices, and new channels.
Digital strategies are disruptive and changing the rules of consumer industries
- Under Armour is not just selling shirts and shoes, but connecting 38 million people on a digital health platform.
- Alibaba is not just the largest e-commerce company; it’s also a financial services and technology company blurring industry lines.
In this Digital Economy, innovators are quickly entering and creating new markets.
- Going from selling a product to selling the usage of the product is a trend across industries: Lexmark is now selling printing services, Kaeser compressor Air-As-A-Service. View this video from Adobe, who shares important lessons learned when making this change.
- In Retail, subscription-based model is back and real: companies like Birchbox have changed the way that consumers shop. This article will give you a few more insights on this trend.
- Capturing, analyzing and monetizing critical customer data from e-commerce sites to embedded sensors will enable brands to retain customers, and boost their revenue
We are helping customers across industries in this transformation to achieve significant results:
- Increase your online conversion rate by adopting a local billing strategy for your e-commerce sites
- Increase your cash flow and decrease your revenue leakage, complying with different regulations, revenue recognition complexities, taxes, and payment specificities while coping with massive transactions
- Find new revenue streams, proposing a differentiated catalog per country opening your platform to local partners
Learn more by downloading this executive presentation now.