Master Data Management
A seamless cross-channel experience is impossible without the right master data management (MDM)
It is only logical that a consistent experience across channels requires a single centralized view of product and customer data.
hybris White Paper: Managing Product Content for Omni-Channel Commerce
Leveraging product content and master data consistently across multiple channels is the key to meeting customer expectations and securing a competitive advantage for your brand. Watch this video from hybris to learn more about deepening relationship between product data and conversion.
Increased sales via
- Superior faceted search and guided selling via improved management of product facets and attributes
- Advanced search engine optimization
- An improved cross-channel user experience, giving your customer one view of your company
- Enablement of down-channel selling by more easily producing unique catalogs or sites per enterprise or reseller
Reduced cost of managing content via
- Centralized management of unstructured and structured product content across all channels from a modern browser-based graphical interface
- Seamless editing and maintenance of all content, images, and digital objects
- Tools to efficiently manage attributes, such as category, price, promotion eligibility, language, geography, eligibility, etc.
- Seamless management of data quality and consistency across markets such as ounces v. liters, Euros v. dollars
- Consolidated collection and distribution of content from various systems, sources, divisions
- State-of-the-art import and integration tool and strong supplier data onboarding
- User-friendly GUI with mapping