hybris Order Management helps you increase profitability through centralized order orchestration
Your customers interact with your brand on numerous touch points, be it their PC, their mobile or the point of sale in your store. They expect a seamless and highly interactive shopping experience.
But they also expect you to provide fast and reliable order processes regardless of where or how they buy from you. They expect quick delivery times, flexible fulfillment and headache-free return options. They want to drive the purchasing process by buying online & picking up in store, or having the possibility to return online items at a nearby point of sale.
To deliver a seamless consumer experience requires a commerce solution that gives you an aggregated view of all your orders regardless of channel.
hybris Order Management streamlines all of your order processes across channels hybris‘ order orchestration solution, which we call hybris Order Management Services (OMS) for OmniCommerce provides you a centralized hub for processing, controlling and routing orders placed through different channels, warehouses or fulfillment routes. Now you can easily collaborate with your suppliers and optimize your complex order fulfillment processes. Ultimately, hybris OMS is designed to help you sell across all channels according to demand and reduce stock overheads.
hybris OMS includes:
hybris OMS includes:
- a centralized order management hub for orders from various order entry systems, channels and customer touch points
- end-to-end visibility of inventory and orders throughout the order‘s lifecycle including capture, controlling, allocating, routing, fulfilling and settling order
- order versioning for greater visibility of order status and compliance
- stock level availability across the entire organization
- flexible omni-channel fulfillment options like buy online pick up in store (BOPiS) or buy online return in store
- pick, pack, and dispatch to support the operational processes in-store
- an easy-to-use UI to manage all order processes and workflows (OMS Cockpit)
- order cancellation for cancellation of full orders until cut-off time, parts of an order prior to dispatch, or pre-sale order line items
- transaction details and audit trail
- integration with drop ship vendors
- order replenishment for managing and scheduling recurring orders
- internationalization of order processes
- order routing for splitting orders into consignments for partial delivery
- fulfillment orchestration for mapping fulfillment routes by country, warehouse, stock level, etc.
hybris OMS delivers a modern omni-channel environment including:
hybris Order Management delivers all you need to shorten delivery times, reduce shipping costs, improve order processes, increase customer satisfaction and increase profitability.